Join the Massachusetts Marine Trades Association
As a member of the MMTA, you will be entitled to:
- Members-only complimentary job postings on the MMTET website – www.massboatingcareers.com
- Membership listings by location and by business type at heavily trafficked www.boatma.com
- Members-only E-News briefs packed with current industry, regulatory and legislative insights and updates
- Legislative and regulatory education and advocacy on marine industry issues
- A consultation with Buchanan & Associates legal & government relations counsel representing the MMTA
- Sponsorship investment opportunities and marketing
- Marine industry educational/training events & webinars
- Distribution of your news through our E-News outlet (non-sales ads)
- Your voice heard to improve the present and future of the Massachusetts recreational boating industry
- Key communications from national and regional associations)
- Training funding available
- Tools-of-the-Trade funding available
Learn More About How to Join and Select Your Level of Membership:
A. Current members of MMTA - Grandfathered only to current individual or representative
B. Future applications who: (1) Are residents of Massachusetts and derive 50% or more income from the marine trades; or (2) Any other category deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
A. Press or Finance Company - Less than 50% of their time spent on marine activities.
B. Lawyers, Accountants, Insurance Agents and any other category deemed pertinent to the Board of Directors, where only a small part of their business is derived from the marine trades.
C. Any other category deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
D. Out of state dealers joining for special purposes.
Associate Members rights:
A. Non-voting or office holding
B. May not sponsor new member except through a full member
C. Allowed all other privileges of membership including general meeting, boat shows, seminars, legislative support and the marine trade newsletter.
Web Address (URL)
Insert your complete web address (e.g., )
Full Membership: $425.00
Associate Membership: $425.00
If paying by Credit Card, there will be a $12.00 CC Processing Fee
Please feel free to send in your membership payment for $425 to MMTA – PO BOX 325 – Foxboro, MA 02035 if you would prefer to pay by check